Presented by Darlene Chadbourne,
The author of Freedom Through Numbers by Finding Your “I AM”
This class covers exactly what Numerology is, what its uses and applications in life are, and how it works as a tool for self-empowerment. Come and learn simple number calculations that identify and give insights into the gifts, talents, highlights, and challenges in one’s life. Whether you are seeking a new hobby, or a new part time job, this is the class to get you started!
It is helpful but not required to have her book or a personal reading with her to see how much information can be found with just your Full name at Birth and your Date of Birth. Place and Time is helpful but optional. Bring that information with you to class as well as a calculator if you feel you need one. Most phones have one. It is simple addition, nothing more complicated, even through the most advanced level.
This is an interactive class. bring names and dates of birth for yourself and family members or friends in order to have different examples to work on. We are all unique individuals which shows up nicely when you look at many different charts/blueprints.
Taking this class is an investment in yourself that will pay off for years to come. Knowing how to get a deeper look into your personal life and others that you interact with day-to-day, at home or at work.
Beginner Part 1 April 10th, 10am-12 noon, EST
Calculations of the name and date of birth; meaning of the numbers; meaning of 5 positions of the blueprint and where they come from; what time frames of your life they influence: the past, present, or future. This class will include the “either vowel/or consonant” rules for the ‘y’ or ‘w’.
Also an explanation of why I use the full equation rather than just the single digit in a beginner’s class.
Advanced Beginner Part 2 April 24th, 10am-12noon, EST
Calculations of the other three positions of the blueprint, where they come from and what they are used for. Master Numbers and their meanings, a blessing or a curse. Be careful what you ask for. The evolving Soul’s journey. Personal year, month, day, also the hour, and minute: if needed for some important task. This is where you can find your hidden power as you begin to put the pieces of your personal puzzle together to see the bigger picture. Then you can decide if you want to proceed on to the next steps in your numerology education.
This is a 2-part class via ZOOM.
$40 per class
Visit Circles of Wisdom website to register.
Freedom Through Numbers by Finding Your “I AM”
Darlene Chadbourne, Master Numerologist
Freedom through Numbers by Finding your I AM, means aspiring to be all that you can be. There has never been a better time in history to stand tall in who you are and become empowered to be the full, true authentic you. You are much more powerful and capable than you were led to believe.
It is time to remove the personal, invisible and false beliefs that have stood in the way of your authenticity. I didn’t start my process of getting to where I am today until I turned 50 and visited a psychic to see if the last 50 years of my life could be different than the first 50 years.
At that time, I told my husband, my mother, and my kids, “The first 50 years I devoted to you, the last 50 years are mine.” That was the decision to fulfill a dream and a desire that I’d had since I graduated from high school. I had dreamed of going to college. It was not any easy task at 50.
This class will touch on my personal story and highlights of my book, but more importantly I will share with you the tools I used on the journey to completion of the book. That four year process was both challenging and inspiring.
The challenges were the same ones that many of you and I have in common:
- Old programming
- Stagnant or stuck energy
- Lack of focus and prioritizing
- A feeling of not being good enough
- Lack of support from others
- Low self esteem
- Unidentified passion, purpose and potential
- Operating under the label you were given long ago
The following are the tools that I will introduce and expand on as time allows:
- Numerology—The basics of why it is such a helpful and useful tool for anytime in your life.
- Connections—Introducing you to and strengthening natural connections that you may or may not be aware of. Explaining these connections and why they are important, or how they may be disconnected, overwhelmed or clogged and why.
- Dowsing—Everyone is a dowser if you allow yourself to be. It is a matter of making the connection to natural gifts that you haven’t been introduced to yet. If you have a pendulum or dowsing rods have them available during class. I will also introduce how to use parts of your body instead.
- Energy Fields—We all have them and work with them in different ways. I will share the way I work with the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and energetic fields to release old and stagnant energy, that may create roadblocks which block your way.
- Roots—Do you know where yours are? You can’t manifest fully without them. Claiming them and retrieving them is an easy process.
ZOOM Class through Circles of Wisdom
Feb 11, 2021 7pm – 9pm EST
Darlene Chadbourne is an intuitive Master Numerologist and Full Potential Consultant, guiding men and women for their entire lifespan, to find their passion, purpose, and self-confidence. Darlene provides in-depth personal readings with spot-on guidance and validation about relationships and challenging personal transitions.
Book: Freedom Through Numerology by Finding Your I AM
Your numerology blueprint IS the true you. Who you are – and who you have been told that you are – may be very different. By determining your personal numbers and learning how to work with them to create change in your life, you activate your numerology blueprint, applying your numerology information to your practical life.
Freedom through Numbers offers a new take on using your Numerology Blueprint. With this book, you can:
- reach your full potential – physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually;
- attain freedom and fulfillment based on your life purpose;
- discover and accentuate your best traits and talents;
- change old patterns and beliefs that no longer apply to your life;
- create practical actions and move forward in your life.
This book is for the beginner who is starting on their path as well as for the experienced numerologist.