Freedom Through Numbers by Finding Your “I AM”
Darlene Chadbourne, Master Numerologist
Freedom through Numbers by Finding your I AM, means aspiring to be all that you can be. There has never been a better time in history to stand tall in who you are and become empowered to be the full, true authentic you. You are much more powerful and capable than you were led to believe.
It is time to remove the personal, invisible and false beliefs that have stood in the way of your authenticity. I didn’t start my process of getting to where I am today until I turned 50 and visited a psychic to see if the last 50 years of my life could be different than the first 50 years.
At that time, I told my husband, my mother, and my kids, “The first 50 years I devoted to you, the last 50 years are mine.” That was the decision to fulfill a dream and a desire that I’d had since I graduated from high school. I had dreamed of going to college. It was not any easy task at 50.
This class will touch on my personal story and highlights of my book, but more importantly I will share with you the tools I used on the journey to completion of the book. That four year process was both challenging and inspiring.
The challenges were the same ones that many of you and I have in common:
- Old programming
- Stagnant or stuck energy
- Lack of focus and prioritizing
- A feeling of not being good enough
- Lack of support from others
- Low self esteem
- Unidentified passion, purpose and potential
- Operating under the label you were given long ago
The following are the tools that I will introduce and expand on as time allows:
- Numerology—The basics of why it is such a helpful and useful tool for anytime in your life.
- Connections—Introducing you to and strengthening natural connections that you may or may not be aware of. Explaining these connections and why they are important, or how they may be disconnected, overwhelmed or clogged and why.
- Dowsing—Everyone is a dowser if you allow yourself to be. It is a matter of making the connection to natural gifts that you haven’t been introduced to yet. If you have a pendulum or dowsing rods have them available during class. I will also introduce how to use parts of your body instead.
- Energy Fields—We all have them and work with them in different ways. I will share the way I work with the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and energetic fields to release old and stagnant energy, that may create roadblocks which block your way.
- Roots—Do you know where yours are? You can’t manifest fully without them. Claiming them and retrieving them is an easy process.
ZOOM Class through Circles of Wisdom
Feb 11, 2021 7pm – 9pm EST
Darlene Chadbourne is an intuitive Master Numerologist and Full Potential Consultant, guiding men and women for their entire lifespan, to find their passion, purpose, and self-confidence. Darlene provides in-depth personal readings with spot-on guidance and validation about relationships and challenging personal transitions.
Book: Freedom Through Numerology by Finding Your I AM
Your numerology blueprint IS the true you. Who you are – and who you have been told that you are – may be very different. By determining your personal numbers and learning how to work with them to create change in your life, you activate your numerology blueprint, applying your numerology information to your practical life.
Freedom through Numbers offers a new take on using your Numerology Blueprint. With this book, you can:
- reach your full potential – physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually;
- attain freedom and fulfillment based on your life purpose;
- discover and accentuate your best traits and talents;
- change old patterns and beliefs that no longer apply to your life;
- create practical actions and move forward in your life.
This book is for the beginner who is starting on their path as well as for the experienced numerologist.